About this role
We’re hiring a Process Development Specialist for our client, a medical devices company, to join their team. This is a one-year contract opportunity with potential for extension. Possibility to work remotely.
- Technical Lead for Technology Transfer (TT) (coordinate and track review of information)
- Organize technical assessments, identify gaps, and escalate issues and risks to the Technology Transfer Project Manager
- Communicate TT gaps with the Development and Validation team to ensure that these are appropriately addressed
- Prepare pre-gating and gating meeting information
- Prepare and maintain overall training plan for the project
- Lead process and product risk assessments.
- Identify continuous improvements
- Provides technical assistance, including assessment of the impact of changes to the validated state of products and prepares technical justifications in support of quality disposition.
- Minimum B.Sc degree in Life Sciences, or comparable program.
- Industry experience in a cGMP Pharmaceutical Development, Manufacturing, and Testing environment
- At least 7 years of relevant technical experience.
- Strong technical writing skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Knowledge of cGMPs
- Demonstrated experience completing cGMP Technology Transfer for a pharmaceutical or medical device product.
- Experience with completing process risk assessments
- Experience with analytical methods.
- Motivation to work effectively and cooperatively with others, and to establish and maintain good working relationships
- Nuclear Energy Worker.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
- Resume or up-to-date LinkedIn / Xing profile
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Maria Camanag is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Toronto
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement