About this role
- Being on site to oversee construction process including marine equipment (equipment on site: Tug boats, two number crane barges and Jack up Barge;
- Experience with construction over water including piling and concrete works;
- Experience with lifting;
- Coordinate and manage resources and ensure that they are performing as required;
- Identify delays and ensure that corrective measures will be taken in order to complete the construction works according to the required standards;
- Check and monitor activities, in accordance with general technical guidelines, applicable standards and specific requirements laid down in the specifications;
- Ensure compliance with SQE-standards on the site and take corrective measures in order to secure the health and safety of workers and prevent unsafe situations and accidents;
- Report on the status of the work to the Construction Manager in order to coordinate the activities and thus promote its progress;
- Ensure the works are carried out in accordance with the PMP and with related Method Statements;
- Review and implement the environmental requirements on the project, co-ordinate environmental control measures and report environmental emergencies and incidents;
- Writing project progress records in liaison with the Foreman;
- Keeping a daily diary.
- 7-10 Years Marine Construction Experience;
- Reports to construction manager.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
- Resume or up-to-date LinkedIn / Xing profile
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Khurshid Ahmed is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UAE Dubai
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement