About this role
About this role
Our client who is makes some of the world’s favorite dairy products is seeking a Brand Manager to join the team. This is a full time permanent opportunity supporting the concord Ontario office.
You will play a key role in developing and driving the brand strategies and plans (in cooperation/coordination with the global team) to deliver short and long-term volume, revenue, profit and brand equity growth in line with the Canadian brand/category strategies.
• Work with Leader in the development, ownership and communication of the annual brand and product marketing plans and corresponding budgets.
• Manage or support the specific implementation of brand and product plans including development and implementation of key elements of the marketing mix: advertising, promotional campaigns, digital and shopper marketing.
• Lead ‘day-to-day’ agency relationships, providing constructive feedback while continuing to challenge the status-quo and identify new and innovative marketing solutions.
• Build strong relationships with cross-functional teams across Global Marketing functions (brand & product) to ensure effective delivery of projects.
• Participate in the development of brand creative including: TV creative, print media, bill-boards, social media and digital consumer focused materials.
• Regularly measure existing marketing tactics/activities for ROI and improve spend efficiencies.
• Review internal/external data sources for brand/product/business building opportunities and provide recommendations.
• Participate in the planning, development, execution and analysis of marketing research and findings.
• Track brand performance and the success of initiatives; recommend corresponding actions to strengthen the brand.
• With the Insights Manager, Senior Category Manager & National Customer Planning Manager, provide review of market data and provide relevant insights, observations and recommendations to the Marketing team for future opportunities.
• Participate in the design, execution and rollout of key NPD projects to support new business opportunities while effectively collaborating with internal and external stakeholders.
• Support Global Product Managers and local Sr. NPD/Product Manager in the execution of label and packaging design changes for existing products and development for new products.
• In conjunction with the Senior Category Manager and National Customer Planning Manager, lead the development of trade marketing support tools including: customized sell sheets, POS, trade show material development, customer specific program requirements and new product launch materials.
• Ensure effective day-to-day management of the respective brand marketing budget.
• Completion of a University Degree within Marketing, Business, or equivalent.
• 5 years’ brand or product marketing experience within food products- dairy ideal
• Hands-on experience in full execution of the product management process, and drive for the optimal product assortment to deliver profitable growth.
• Prior experience in strategic development, managing creative agencies, and executing promotions/partnerships with a consumer and shopper lens.
• Working knowledge of AC Nielsen and market analytical tools;
• Valid driver’s license and full insured vehicle.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel FamilyAbout Us
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
- Resume or up-to-date LinkedIn / Xing profile
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Diana Grodowski is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Toronto