About this role
The Commissioning HVAC Leader will report directly to the Commissioning Site Leader, and is in charge:
- To review the commissioning preparation by the contractor, such as but not limited to: ICAPS data base Population, procedures, RFC’S preparation, OTP’s preparation;
- To support Offshore preparation;
- To supervise the pre-commissioning and the commissioning preparation and the execution at the fabrication sites, offshore at Al-Shaheen field in order to deliver an installation to CPY as ready for operation on schedule;
- To manage activities for their discipline from Ready for Commissioning (RFC) status to Completion of the commissioning activities;
- To assess satisfactory works responsibilities and job function in a safe and timely manner;
- To determine priorities of systems and sub-systems in view of handover to operation
- Adhere to and effectively communicate Project HSE WORKSITE(S) instructions and policies;
- Qualification: Bachelors of science ( BSc) degree or equivalent in engineering;
- Experience: At least 10 years’ experience in the offshore oil & gas industry with minimum 3 years’ experience in a lead Commissioning role;
- Proven track record of leadership and problem resolution;
- Strong interpersonal and good communication skills.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
- Resume or up-to-date LinkedIn / Xing profile
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Babu Harishchandra Jadhav is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Babu Harishchandra Jadhav
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement