About this role
About this role
We’re hiring a Market Access Training Specialist for our highly successful Pharmaceutical client located in Toronto . This role is required to be at the office.
This opportunity through Brunel to support our client ,is a full time 1 year contract. There is possibility of extension or to go perm.
Contract length: 2021-07-05 Until June 30, 2022
Hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm (8 hour days; 40 hours per week)
During the contract term, this role will report into the VP Market Access & Strategic Customers, with a dotted line into the Medical Affairs Training Manager.
In accordance with all applicable federal, local laws/regulations and Company policies, procedures and guidelines, this position has the following responsibilities:
• Define a Market Access Core/Role -based competency framework and associated learning paths for the Market Access Team also addresses the needs of the team as a whole, and clearly outlines priorities for each of the function’s sub-teams
• Scope internal resources (local & global) to establish an inventory of relevant training and development materials and programs that support the development of the Market Access competencies
• Collaborate with global learning strategy colleagues to leverage tools and resources as required and share best practices.
• Lead the development of role-based needs assessment, facilitation/presentation, and training effectiveness activities to support departmental training priorities.
• Work collaboratively with the Medical Affairs Excellence Team to leverage learnings and programming that is relevant to the Market Access Team, including establishing use of Learn/Echospan for the Market Access department
• Manage partnerships with training vendors based on learning objectives and compliance requirements to deliver engaging training to the department
• Design and develop learning content using established instructional design models in a variety of formats (instructor-led, e-learning, blended learning) which supports the overall Market Access training strategy
• Develop an on-Boarding and orientation programs for new employees in Market Access
• Work with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to deliver learning programs in a timely, pragmatic, and cost-effective manner
• Post-Secondary Education is required
• Experience in a regulated environment (pharmaceutical, clinical, banking, transportation, or other regulated industry) is considered an asset
• Proficiency with instructional design methodology such as developing program/ learning objectives, and working with subject matter experts to develop training materials is required
• Ability to optimizes and continuously improves cutting edge business solutions and technologies (programs, tools, systems, and applications) to drive efficiencies and effectiveness across teams.
• Ability to seamlessly manages project elements considering business needs urgency, process improvements, budget constraints and available resources to optimize project efficiencies and effectiveness.
• Proficiency in document management and learning management systems is an asset
• Experience working in a cross-functional team environment is required
• Strong prioritization and project management skills, ensuring projects are delivered on time and on budget are required
• Very strong communication skills, able to communicate efficiently across a diverse spectrum of external and internal stakeholders to ensure alignment to market access strategies is required
• Solid presentation and facilitation skills, preferably in a training environment is required
• Proficiency in Adobe Acrobat, SharePoint, and Microsoft Office applications is required
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 44 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel FamilyAbout us
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services
Start applying immediately
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
- Resume or up-to-date LinkedIn / Xing profile
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Diana Grodowski is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Toronto