About this role
Our client is recruiting a Piping Engineer, with the aim of strengthening its teams to take part in international projects for the design of LNG and gas installations, in feasibility studies, pre-project or detailed engineering.
The engineer will have to perform the following tasks:
- Studies of general installation and siting of equipment and piping;
- Coordination of the general installation with other disciplines;
- Implementation and supervision of the 3D model (subcontracted);
- Taking into account of piping flexibility calculations for general installation studies;
- Drafting of general and specific specifications;
- Establishment of quantities of piping and valve equipment;
- Writing of general specifications and particular specifications for
- piping and valves, technical alignments and supplier monitoring;
- Management of resources assigned to the Project in conjunction with the Head of Service;
- Definition of the major technical choices for the discipline on the project;
- Participation in 3D model reviews to validate the conformity of the 3D model with the requirements discipline techniques;
- Drafting of study subcontracting specifications;
- Supervision of subcontracted studies;
- Responsibility for quality / deadline / budget for the activities of the discipline on the project;
- Participate in the development of business tools relating to his discipline.
- Engineering degree, Master 2 in the field of industrial piping or engineering mechanical;
- Prior experience in Oil & Gas engineering;
- Knowledge of the field of LNG and gas is a plus;
- Previous experience on a construction site is a plus;
- Knowledge of Navisworks, CAESAR and / or AutoCAD software is a plus;
- Autonomous, dynamic and responsive;
- Fluency in English and French is essential. A third language (Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese in particular) can be a plus;
- You are mobile in France and abroad for short trips.
Permanent / staff position with a good salary and package on offer
Join the Brunel FamilyAre you looking for your next challenge, and keen to work with a successful, small engineering company in Paris, working for international customers in LNG, gas and O&G field?
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
- Resume or up-to-date LinkedIn / Xing profile
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Christian Taylor is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester