About this role
- Site execution of pre-commissioning, commissioning and function testing of High & low voltage switchboards, HV / LV Motors, HV/LV transformers, various starter panels’ type: - DOL, Star-delta & VFD etc.
- Carry out isolations / de-isolations on HV/LV Switchboard & panels.
- Understand and analyze HV, LV Motor characteristic graph and system study
- Understand and receive instructions from Commissioning Engineer for the tasks to be performed.
- Able to assign jobs to individual techs and get the work completed in planned time.
- Conduct / attend Tool Box Talks to ensure full understanding of work scope as per PTW requirements.
- Site management of commissioning activities, tools, ship-loose items, consumables and spares.
- Liaise with vendors for providing assistance in carrying out pre-commissioning and commissioning scope of work related to vendor packages.
- Carry out troubleshooting of faults arising during commissioning tests.
- Completing & submission of commissioning documentation such as check sheets, test procedures, red-line mark-up drawings, etc. completed during commissioning tests.
- Close out of punch list.
- Attend Site acceptance tests.
- To attend daily VSCC / Permit To Work meetings as advised by supervisor.
- Prepare Tri-party walk work pack as per the required format.
- Attend Tri-party punch walk as required by supervisor.
- Maintain latest drawings/ documentation on site including all red-line markup drawings.
- Preparation of daily timesheet submissions.
- Adherence to commissioning schedule.
- Degree / Diploma in Electrical engineering or any relevant trade certificate.Candidates with HV operations certificate and Comp-Ex certificate will be preferred.
- Should be able to communicate in English written & spoken.
- Should have minimum relevant commissioning experience of more than 3 FPSO / FSO projects.
- Familiar with Low voltage system & the risks involved.
- Understanding of Hazardous Areas and ATEX requirements.
- Conversant with the use of various test equipment including HV testing equipment, HV Phasing stick, secondary injection test kit.
- Familiar with SLD, Schematic, block diagram, Interconnection, layout drawings etc.
- Knowledge of electrical / instrument interfaces.
- Good documentation skill such as red-line / as-built drawing markup preparation, etc.
- Good leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team with strong troubleshooting skill.
- Keep good communication and reporting to supervisors on day to day activities.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
- Resume or up-to-date LinkedIn / Xing profile
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Reza Johannes is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Singapore