About this role
Actively recruiting an Ecosystems Lead role for a World Leading Oil, Gas and Minerals company.
This person would be supporting the innovation process through the initiation, discovery, development, and implementation phases.
The role would be ideal for candidates who are enthusiastic and have a strong network within this area.
About the Role
- Support the innovation process through the initiation, discovery, development, and implementation phases:
- Compile market insights and research, provide awareness of general trends and use cases, and share inside and outside industry applications, competitor insights, etc.
- Facilitate and guide technology scouting with ecosystem partners, host pitch sessions, and follow-up on requested outreach to potential partners.
- Support in the development of partnership strategies and derisking plans.
- Support the contract/PO execution, IP strategy, and onboarding of development partners and oversee and help to address any execution challenges
- Manage relationship of onboarded partners through the development phase
- Work with the Supply team on the contract and onboarding of any innovation consulting partners
- Manage existing ecosystem scouting partnerships and contracts including contract renewals where agreed upon by the Innovation team. Meet monthly with each respective account lead. Identify and vet potential partners to determine value provided and alignment with innovation’s priorities. Identify if there are new partners and data points which will be required to support the innovation work
- Act as a primary point of contact for ecosystem partners including start-ups, accelerator/incubator programs, venture capital, academic programs, etc.
- Connect with internal stakeholders such as Procurement Technology, Greenhouse Gas and Sustainability and Venture
- Coordinate innovation event and forum attendance with relevant business SMEs. Share technology research and associated value propositions with stakeholders.
- Maintain external facing information associated with PET Innovation Ecosystem SharePoint site:
- Post relevant events, forums, conferences, industry research, etc.
- Monitor and share market research and competitor insights aligned with innovation’s strategic focus and emerging trends
- Provide inputs into innovation budget and planning cycles as requested
About the person for the role
Seeking candidates with extensive experience in ecosystem engagement, who are effective when forming partnerships and who have experience of start-up management. Expert communication skills are essential.
Why work through Brunel? We start with
competitive rates, a comprehensive benefits package and a safe on-boarding
process. With our industry insights and recruiter expertise, we are supporting
projects and clients worldwide. With Brunel you gain experience and expertise,
building on your skills and developing your career further.
Join the Brunel Family
has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what
we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of
interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast
array of services. Join us today.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
- Resume or up-to-date LinkedIn / Xing profile
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Keith Jones is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel USA - Houston