About this role
We’re hiring for Process Engineer for our client, a leading oil and gas engineering company into onshore and offshore , FPSO projects both. This is a permanent position in Bangalore location.
- Prepare/Review Process documents such as;
- Heat and Material balance;
- Process data sheet for equipment & Instrument;
- Process flow diagram (PFD);
- Piping & Instrumentation diagram (P&ID);
- process description;
- Process design basis;
- Material selection diagram(MSD);
- cause and effect matrix (C&E);
- Operation & control narratives;
- safe guarding memorandum & safe guarding flow schemes;
- Operation & Control philosophy;
- Pre- commissioning and commissioning procedure etc;
- Checking/Preparation of all Process Calculations like equipment sizing, Hydraulics, Flare/Vent header, PSV, Blowdown etc;
- Analyses project specifications, tender and proposals requirements;
- Review of vendor documents and technical bid evaluation;
- Having good experience in chemical engineering simulation software like HYSYS, UNISIM, PIPESIM, FLARENET, PIPENET;
- Should have experience in safety studies such as HAZOP, SIL etc;
- Should be Conversant with international standards like API, SHELL DEP etc;
- Must be capable of handling a project independently and interacting with all parties concerned both internal and external;
- Should be an effective Team player, capable of working with Multi-National Clients and possess Good communication skills.
8+ years relevant experience in the offshore Oil & Gas industry with specific experience on Process Simulation and Design for Offshore Oil and Gas facilities – Wellhead platforms, Fixed Process Platforms, FPSO topsides modules & Turret Mooring System;
Education:Bachelor/Master of Technology – Chemical Engineering;
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors;
Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
- Resume or up-to-date LinkedIn / Xing profile
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Saipritam Amin is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement