About this role
The Brunel Life Sciences Team is hiring a Planning & Logistics Manager (BioProcess Research & Development) to work with our client, a global biopharmaceutical company that develops, manufactures, packages, and delivers medical devices, pharmaceutical, and consumer packaged goods for patient-focused therapeutic solutions. This is a one-year contract role located in Toronto, ON.
- Forecasting Quality Control (QC) testing for new vaccine projects, for BRD, using SAP and SharePoint;
- Forecasting Analytical Sciences (AnSci) testing for new vaccine projects, for BRD, using SharePoint-built internal forecasting tool. Provide training of tool to new users;
- Forecasting QC testing budget, which involves gathering information from impacted BRD members, build/update templates using Excel;
- Providing assessments of data or documents as required and reach out to impacted BRD members to gather required inputs, with respect to implementation of new ERP systems;
- Master data cleansing and training new users on conduct of ERP transactions;
- Acting as a resource for planning tools and applications, such as process order creation, label printing and inventory.
- University Degree, (Biotechnology or a related Science preferred);
- Minimum of 4 years of professional experience in a Planning and Logistics role, (experience with vaccines is preferred);
- Experience in the pharmaceuticals, biopharmaceuticals, and/or nutraceuticals an asset;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Teams;
- Ability to work remotely using Zoom and Teams;
- Strong leadership qualities and communication skills.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
- Resume or up-to-date LinkedIn / Xing profile
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Eva Balicki is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Toronto