About this role
Our Client, one of the largest international company specialized in O&M services is currently recruiting for Operations Shift Supervisor (Sulphur) based in Kuwait at New Refinery. Candidate should be available in Kuwait on Transferable Visa and can join Immediately / short notice
Supervises, directs and controls operational activities of all units in assigned area during the shift. Allocates duties & priorities. Ensures established manning levels, and proper & safe operation of units and systems.
Degree/Diploma in Chemical Engineering / Diploma from Accredited Technological Institute
- A minimum of 12 years’ of experience in operating and commissioning of the field of refinery / petrochemicals;
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar position in the field of refinery handling process related to pre- commissioning and commissioning activities;
- Specific Process Units experience relevant to Sulphur Pelletizing / Sulphur loading Pier/ Sulfur granulation is required;
- Good Knowledge of Health, Safety and Environment Management Systems;
- Strong people management and interpersonal skills.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
- Resume or up-to-date LinkedIn / Xing profile
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Wasim Hassan is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Kuwait