About this role
Brunel is currently searching for a Mineral Resource Manager to join our client’s team in Winnemucca, Nevada.
As the leader of the Mineral Resource Management team and will be responsible for managing underground and open pit grade control, resource modelling, and growth of the mineral resource. This is a hands-on leadership role with more engineering and accountability for getting the value out of the mine. Looking for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit to join a success team of MRMs.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering, Geology or related field required
- Registered, or eligible to register, as a Professional Geoscientist with APGO required
- At least 10 years of relevant experience, including at least two years’ experience in a similar leadership role preferred
- Experience with 3D modeling, planning, and database software (e.g. Vulcan / Leapfrog, AcQuire, Deswik) preferred
- Geology management experience in both Open Pit and Underground mining environments required
- Experience in near-mine exploration and infill drilling campaigns preferred
- Ability to present to and collaborate with corporate executives and the site Senior Leadership Team required
- Strong computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Access) required
- Valid driver’s license required
- Must have background in metal mining
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating a diverse environment. Position offers competitive salary, short-term incentive and long-term incentive bonuses, 401K matching and retirement plan.
Interested and qualified candidates please submit resume for consideration to email@example.com
Join the Brunel Family
This is a residential position for a 24/7 mining operation. Long drives to mine sites and 12-hour work days M-Th, with potential for occasional off-hours calls.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
- Resume or up-to-date LinkedIn / Xing profile
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Cindy King is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel USA - Detroit