About this role
- Monitors the effective oversight of Contractors construction quality efforts;
- Conducts Company Construction Quality Verification (inspections) in accordance with approved Inspection and Test Plans (ITPs);
- Checks completeness and correctness of I&TP check sheets and deliverables;
- Conducts and records project-specific quality orientation & training;
- Interfaces with Contractor and provides feedback material preservation ;
- Applies extensive hands-on, industry-based experience & knowledge to promote & establish existing systems, processes & procedures within a structured quality framework;
- Promotes and monitors key processes such as Deficiency Reporting, Specification Deviation Request, Non-conformance Request, Corrective Action Reports, etc;
- Conducts Construction Assessments (CA) to verify Contractors quality management system and project specification compliance;
- Requires the ability to effectively communicate quality at project & functional level;
- The Lead Quality must exhibit a high degree of computer literacy & coordination skills;
- Demonstrates the highest level of integrity in dealing with all parties and communicates concisely in written and verbal context; prepares high quality written reporting;
- Provides input to COMPANY Lessons Learned process;
- Report input to Head of Site Quality on quality performance metrics and KPI’s related to QA/QC activities;
- Review quality documentations/record such as Quality Plans , ITP’s and other Contractor’s deliverable as directed by Head of Site Quality-EPC1.
- 15 years’ experience associated with Quality Control & coordination of quality activities within the Oil & Gas Construction Industry;
- Preferred: Associates Engineering or Engineering degree in Civil, Structural, Mechanical, Materials or Science;
- Experience with multi-national contractors, in particular those involved in the construction of temporary site facilities other infrastructure;
- Strong coordination skills, extensive quality experience in responsible roles on major engineering & construction projects;
- Experienced in facilitating & coordinating efforts to resolve interfaces issues;
- Experience with conducting audits & assessing process-driven quality systems.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
- Resume or up-to-date LinkedIn / Xing profile
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, May Ann Panganiban Masaga is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
May Ann Panganiban Masaga
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha