About this role
hiring IWMS Space and Drawing Analyst, for a leading MNC to join their growing
- This position is based out in Bangalore.
- Strong Knowledge in AutoCAD tool;
- Creating floor plan and polylines as per ExxonMobil standards;
- Knowledge on architectural backgrounds in floor plan layout;
- Ability to create the floor plans based on PDF formats;
- Quality Control Measures – Monitoring of multiple QC related reports of service, access, work group, queries related to ongoing data integrity check points Standing up tenant orgs, cost centers, spaces;
- Run queries to support external data;
- Maintain and run space related reports;
- Maintain space validation reports;
- Maintain any other report on the Reporting Metric SharePoint Site;
- Refresh monthly space data summary.
- Minimum Four years of experience with any bachelor’s degree from a recognized university scoring CGPA 6 and above;
- Working experience in AutoCAD 2014;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and client interfacing skills;
- Working experience in TRIRIGA or any Workplace Management tool and business processes related to facilities operations and maintenance activities;
- Possess good problem solving and analytical skills;
- Demonstrate creative thinking and critical thinking;
- Possess statistical knowledge.
- Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries;
- Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
- Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries;
- The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT;
- Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors;
- Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
- Resume or up-to-date LinkedIn / Xing profile
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Pravallika Mohankumar is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai