About this role
If you are a mid-level Pipeline Safety Advisor looking to take on your next challenge, this is the role for you. Ideal candidates have owner/operator mainline pipeline project expereince working on big bore pipes (over 42 inches) in mountainous regions. Best candidates also have an ASP or CSP.
- Industry: Oil & Gas -- Midstream/Pipeline
- Preferred Experience: Owner/Operator side
- Location: Pennsylvania
- Start Date: March
Estimated Duration: 6+ months
- Schedule: 5/50 (could ramp up to 6/60)
- Travel: Yes - Per Diem and mileage provided
- Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 3 days of PTO accrued
The General Safety Advisor is responsible for providing guidance, awareness, proactive leadership, and solutions to ensure safe and reliable Construction operations, allowing the Construction organization to execute on the business model. The General Safety Advisor provides support for field Construction operations focused on shaping our safety culture, practices, and contributing to the success of their assigned team by effectively integrating their safety expertise. The General Safety Advisor reports to the Construction Safety Specialist assigned to the region or his/her designated appointee.
- Required – Mainline experience & big bore pipe expertise (over 42”) -- NOT looking for people with refinery backgrounds, gas processing, etc.
- 5-10 years of Pipeline/Industrial Construction Safety, Petroleum Safety
Construction and Operations experience
- Experience working for a pipeline owner/operator
- Project experience in mountainous regions, highly preferred
- ASP/CSP not required, but highly desired
Why work through Brunel? We start with competitive rates, a comprehensive benefits package and a safe on-boarding process. With our industry insights and recruiter expertise, we are supporting projects and clients worldwide. With Brunel you gain experience and expertise, building on your skills and developing your career further.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services. Join us today.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
- Resume or up-to-date LinkedIn / Xing profile
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Angela Tran is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel USA - Houston