About this role
Our Client, one of the largest international PMC is currently recruiting for Electrical Maintenance Specialist for long term commissioning / O&M contract to be based in Kuwait at New Refinery. This will be long term project. Candidate should be available in Kuwait on transferable visa and can join immediately / short notice.
The experience shall be mainly in pre-commissioning & commissioning activities of Electrical equipment such as HV/MV/LV Switchgears, Protection Relays, Power Transformers, Motor Control centres, MV/LV Motors, Variable Speed Drives, UPS & Battery Chargers, MOVs, Capacitor Banks, Electrical Heat tracing Systems, Fire Alarm & Fire Fighting Systems with at least four (4) years in a
key commissioning role in large refinery or petrochemical industry.
Qualification and Experience:
- Basic Qualification: B.S. Graduate or Diploma in Electrical Engineering discipline from a recognized institute;
- Minimum Industrial Experience (Years): 8 (For Degree Holders) and 12 (For diploma holders).
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
- Resume or up-to-date LinkedIn / Xing profile
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Deeksha Vidyadatt Raturi is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Deeksha Vidyadatt Raturi
Brunel Energy Kuwait