About this role
About this role
We’re hiring a Data Steward for a highly successful/well known Global Pharmaceutical client located in the West GTA. This is a 1 year contract and office based post covid. This is a full time role with the possibility of extension.
Implement, monitor and analyze all processes and activities to comply with disclosure and transparency requirements within the company, including international functions.
Provide support and process training to all concerned functions (e.g. global marketing functions) within Canada.
Ensure systematic and holistic processes and structures for the identification, assessment, evaluation, monitoring and mitigation of major risks with regard to compliance with disclosure and transparency requirements which could endanger the company’s business objectives and/or reputation.
- Defines rules and monitors quality for the . Provides a transparent master data definition.
- Defines master data rules and master data quality targets including appropriate monitoring. Integrates master data definition with the related business processes.
- Trains the CDIS users for the respective CDIS master data and data management rules. Defines the maintenance process, access rights and master data privacy measures
- Identifies unique entities within the master data across the systems
- Builds a context view on the data by creating a context related record with the highest possible data quality
- Analyzes entities regarding wrong or outdated data
- Specifies & Applies defined business rules to the CDIS owned entities and structures to identify inconsistency and/or data defects
- Enriches the entity with regards to special business views (first: HCx)
- Country Data Steward is responsible as “Single Point of Contact” (SPoC) for the interaction with the CDIS Global Service Team on one hand and the CRM (Veeva) / ERP/Event Management Data Stewards or other users of the country on the other hand.
- Execute and implement global guidelines and procedures provided by GPO
- Monitor of activities in healthcare sector for Transfer-of-Value (ToV) to Healthcare Professionals and Organizations
- Guarantee reliable Transfer-of-Value data for indirect payments (outside standard systems / indirect ToV or in case of exceptions)
- Answer queries related to Transfer-of-Value from Healthcare Professionals and Organizations
- Responsible for Consent Management process (incl. archiving documents)
- Support and train Business Units and support functions (using templates contents/upload/download processes)
- Support Sales Office/Event Management/R&D/Back office for all possible Healthcare Professionals and Organizations requests on Transfer-of-Value, documentation, explications
- Validate analysis reports with Accounting and Procurement
- Contract management (handle, follow up and implement all contract management activities of local business subject to Code requirements)
- Follow up of processes for all Crystal scope expenditures according Guidelines e.g. “EFPIA Disclosure Code” or the "Sunshine Act" related Regulation
- Follow up of consent management tool (control of data and archiving - if applicable in country)
- Identify possible gaps within the local Transfer-of-Value processes and correct them with training, communication
- Implement and support correction processes for discrepancy and dispute requests from Healthcare Professionals and Organizations
- Monitoring Attestation process and implement processes if gaps occur
- Make sure that all SOP and Guidelines related to Transfer-of-Value are implemented/trained
- Comply with global governance for standard processes and implement them at a local level
- Ensure compliance based on internal and external regulations
- University degree in Business Administration with major in Business Management, Finance or Accounting (or equivalent qualification)
- Minimum of 3-5 years of Working experience in master data management, preferably connected to a commercial CRM System such as SalesForce.com or Veeva.
- A keen understanding of customer (person account) to business (business account) hierarchy and relationship management.
- Clear understanding of and experience in applying of business rules around handling of duplicate records, data cleansing, determining winning customer record, overlaying transactional information on Customer Records for reporting purposes
- Strong analytical skills are necessary to interpret regulatory requirements; data available in systems, assess risks and take critical decisions.
- The position requires the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams, including IT, Finance, Sales and Marketing, as well as strong management skills
- Knowledge about business processes in which customer and vendor data is used and maintained locally.
- Knowledge about the business meaning of attributes of customer and vendor data models which are implemented in the country systems
- Experience in customer and vendor data maintenance and knowledge about related issues (e.g. “misused” attributes).
- Country native speaker in order to identify key words and patterns to automate data profiling
- Knowledge about sourced data (maybe from external partners) and the mapping of source data models to the local data models.
- In-depth knowledge of processes and systems, particularly in the P2P process.
- Strong leadership and project management skills, including cross-functional communication, interpersonal and influence-management skills.
- Forward thinking attitude, with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Detailed knowledge of processes and interfaces regarding Crystal and EFPIA
- Strong analytical, organizational, and conceptual skills with broad problem solving abilities. The capability to deal with potential conflict in a sensitive and fair manner with all levels of the organization is necessary.
- Profound interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Open-minded and a high degree of self-initiative.
- Profound knowledge of the organizational set-up o
- Detailed knowledge of relevant IT applications (SAP R/3, SAP BW,CDC, MS Office)
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries, with many different Pharma/Medical Device/Cannabis companies. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
- Resume or up-to-date LinkedIn / Xing profile
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sabrina Morris is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Calgary