About this role
For our international client, the licensor company from Oil & Gas sphere, we are searching for the Contracts Manager to work in Russia.
- Management of contract changes (approval of contract changes with counterparties and relevant departments;
- Establish and maintain contractual relationships by serving as a single point of contact for contractual matters;
- Provide contract-related contract issue resolution both internally and externally;
- Monitor the fulfillment of contract obligations by the parties;
- Manage record keeping for all contract-related correspondence and documentation;
- Organization and planning of meetings;
- Calendar management and clarifications with business partners;
- Verification and monitoring of monthly timekeeping;
- Provision and analyzing of information to site Manager / Team Lead and Company's home office;
- Assistance and support of management guests.
- At least 7 years in compliance or contracts management in EPC company;
- Background in different countries, preferably European;
- Fluent English.
- Long-term contract (for several years);
- Working location is Amur Gas processing plant;
- Working schedule Mon-Sat, 2 weeks break after 3 month working;
- Salary is up to the candidate's expectation.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
- Resume or up-to-date LinkedIn / Xing profile
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Anna Karpova is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Russia Moscow
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement