About this role
- We’re hiring a Audio Visual Engineering Analyst for our client, a leading oil & gas to join their growing team;
- This is a permanent opportunity for Bangalore Location.
- Audio Visual Engineering Support Group serves globally and is broken into eight major areas like AV Virtual Routing and Forwarding & AV Management Digital Signage / IP TV, Lab, Room Experience, Streaming and Live Events, Video Conferencing, Video Wall and Windowing Systems and Visualization;
- Analyst is expected to develop good knowledge in any three or more of the above mentioned areas and get familiar with others;
- Responsible for working with the business customers to develop Audio Visual designs and solutions for many global growth projects;
- Opportunity working on general interest projects including Audio Visual Refresh, Annual Capacity Maintenance and Service enhancement projects;
- Implement and maintain Audio Visual infrastructure and support tools;
- Ensure traceability between system requirements and verification procedures;
- Provide level 3 and level 4 support for audio visual equipment and implemented solutions;
- Provide consultation and education services for the business and support IT;
- Work with Service Design Lead (SDL) to standardize and roadmap technologies or solutions.
- Graduates with minimum 3 years’ of advanced audio visual and networking experience, solid knowledge of Audio Visual connectivity and signal flow;
- To be passionate about the user experience to select and evaluate products that are both intuitive and easy to use for all different types of user;
- Interaction with different vendors and industry partners to influence product roadmaps and strategies;
- Strong experience in Technical Design, User Centered Design, Infrastructure and Business Engagement;
- Ability to read architectural drawings, electrical and telecommunication drawings, wiring diagrams and system design drawings.
- Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries;
- Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
- Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries;
- The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT;
- Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors;
- Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (ASCX).
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
- Resume or up-to-date LinkedIn / Xing profile
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Disha Mehta is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai